This is by no means a "perfect" phone, but for now it is close. After all, this is a Samsung, this brand likes to enjoy the phone. The features, advantages and disadvantages of it are listed below.
A quick overview of regular Joe or Joan:
1. Metal case. The new metal housing design gives it the look and durability it deserves. Add an all-metal strap to the sturdy glass case to give it a sense of invincibility. This is far from the old plastic case.
2. Metal belt. The metal strips on the sides are separated by plastic strips so that the antenna is connected to other radios - if it looks familiar, it is very similar to the design used on the iPhone 6.
3. 5.1 "Screen. Of course not the biggest smartphone, but very good size. I remember that when the goal is to make such a small phone, you can put it in your coin purse.
4. Pixels. The 5.1-inch display now contains more pixels than ever - in fact 1440 x 2560, matching the Galaxy Note 4, but with a PPI of 577, which means you are looking for the clearest display on the market.
5. Color. Samsung brings you rainbow colors, color variations, shells, skin and case.
6. Camera. The S6 has one of the most powerful optical systems on the market and is very visible when viewing photos.
1. Color. Unfortunately, US carriers have not seen color variants as an option. At the time of release, if you purchase a Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 case
from a US carrier for the foreseeable future, your choice will be black, white, blue topaz and gold. You can view the Samsung Galaxy S6 color variant image on Google.com to find out what you are missing.
2. Battery. Unfortunately, the new S6 features a smaller, non-removable lithium-ion 2550 mAh battery. The S5 is equipped with a detachable lithium ion 2800 mAh battery. Smaller battery + more features = shorter battery life. Sorry, you can count it.
3. Price. The full retail price of the SIM card free 32GB version is approximately $750. If you are like me, you will choose. Check out amazon.com, if you have done enough to explore, you can find a free SIM card here for about $650.
4. Camera. The back of the phone has a unique protruding portion to accommodate a more powerful optical system that can smear and possibly scratch the lens.
I hope this comment is both useful and useful. All content has been researched and verified.